Went on the second day of aero india 2013, the ninth edition of asia’s largest airshow, with a business ticket. Here are some of the shots that I took during the show. If you are in Bangalore please try to make it. It is from 6-10 Feb, 2013. There will be 2 aerobatic displays everyday, one at 10am and another at 2pm. Each display lasts about 2 hours. Please check the site, AERO INDIA, for details.
All these pictures were shot with canon 60D; air display shots with a 100-400mm L lens and some wide angle shots with 10-22mm lens.
Please correct me, if I have not named the aircrafts or named them wrong, by leaving a comment. There were two gentlemen from HAL who actually educated me. But I may not have gotten it all right.
Few tips if you are visiting the show –
1. you can carry an umbrella
2. juice/water is available inside
3. food court is decent at Gate 5 (outside the campus; to step in you have to go through security again)
4. please carry sun cap/hat and sunscreen
5. on a business day it took us a good hour to park, collect the pass and enter
6. be prepared for the heavy traffic
If you want any pictures, please leave a comment saying so.